To continue to enjoy the benefits of the premium quality water achieved with your HiFlow Filtered Water System, the equipment must be maintained according to the manufacturer's instructions. From the date of installation, your WFA HiFlow In-Line System is covered by a 5 year regular factory limited warranty. Full warranty details are provided in the Owners Manual.
We invite you to activate your warranty and participate in the warranty program with our online process
Product Specifications: The unit must only be used for a portable water source and with cold water (with a temperature range between 2 and 38 degrees C).
WFA and Everpure Inc. warrants to you, the first person who has purchased and used the unit ("you") that this unit is free from defects due to faulty material and workmanship in accordance with the conditions set out in this document.This warranty is provided to you in addition to your rights at law,including but not limited to your rights under the Trade Practices Act 1074 (Cth) and applicable legislation in your Australian State or Territory.
What this warranty covers:
This warranty covers defects due to faulty material and workmanship of the unit supplied to you:
What this warranty does not cover:
- For a period of 5 years from the date of purchase in respect of the entire unit, excluding the Replaceable Elements. The Replaceable Elements are consumable components and all parts of the unit which can be replaced including but not limited to the filter or water treatment cartridge if there is a defect in the filter or cartridge.This does not include the replacement of the filter or cartridge to extend the life of the filter or cartridge. The life of the filter cartridge is affected by water quality, usage and water pressure.The warranty only extends to the original purchaser of the unit.
This warranty does not cover the unit or a Replaceable Element of the unit where:
How to make a claim under this warranty:
- The defect, fault or failure is attributable, or substantially attributable to misuse, abuse, accident, misapplication, neglect, freezing, oxidizing agents (including but not limited to chlorine, ozone, chloramines and other related components) or act of God;
- The unit has been in conditions which do not conform to the recommended design guidelines or has been operated in a manner which is contrary to WFA's printed instructions;
- The unit has not been installed in accordance with WFA's printed instructions and has notbeen installed in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and industry standards;
- The unit has not been used in accordance with the manufacturers instructions;
- The unit does not meet the conditions for use described in the owners manual or performance data sheet for this unit;
- You use accessories or components which do not meet WFA's specifications as set out in the Owners Manual;
- The defect,fault or failure is due to normal wear and tear;
- The defect, fault or failure has occurred where the unit has been used reasonably or has reached its serviceable life;
- The serial or model number label of the unit is removed or defaced;
- The unit is serviced, modified, altered or repaired by an unauthorized or unqualified person;
To make a claim under this warranty you must contact WFA within 21 days of the defect, fault or failure occurring.
WFA Warranty Contact number is 1300 785 355. At the time of repair or replacement under your warranty claim you must provide to WFA:
Limitation of Liability of WFA under this warranty:
- Proof that you purchased the unit from an authorized retailer or dealer within the warranty time; and
- A copy of a certificate which certifies that the unit was installed in compliance with our printed installation instructions and all applicable laws, regulations and industry standards.WFA will only pay for repair or replacement upon receipt of proof of your purchase showing the date of purchase.
Where a warranty exists or is implied by law, WFA's liability is limited (to the extent that it can be limited) to repair or replacement of the faulty Replaceable Element or the unit or an equivalent unit. WFA may, in its discretion, choose whether it shall repair or replace any unit or Replaceable Element or WFA may choose to pay to you the cost of replacing the Replaceable Element or the unit or the cost of having the unit repaired.
To the extent permitted by law, WFA assumes no liability whatsoever and disclaims all liability for direct, indirect or consequential loss, or special, general or other damage or expense caused by or arising out of:
- Any failure to install or use the unit in accordance with the Manufacturers Instructions, the Installation and Operating manual or WFA's printed instructions; or
- The purpose for which you are purchasing the unit.
You acknowledge that the quality of water supplied and your water usage rate and influent water pressure may vary seasonally or over a period of time.
In addition to this water characteristics can differ if the unit is relocated or the environment changes.
You acknowledge that WFA does not know your requirements and cannot and does not warrant that the unit is fit for the purpose for which you intend to use the unit or is appropriate for the purpose for which you intend to use the unit.
WFA does not authorize others to assume any obligation on its behalf even if you inform them of the purpose for which you intend to use this unit.
WFA does not recommend making alterations to your existing plumbing to accommodate this filter system. If you wish to modify existing plumbing you must comply with AS 3500 and use a licensed plumber. Where internal water pressure exceeds 1000 kPa a Watermark approved Pressure Limiting Valve must be installed prior to the filter system.
The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this water treatment system are not necessarily in your water supply. Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of an unknown quality without disinfection before or after the system.
This filter is designed to be used with mains/city water supplies. If the incoming water is from a water tank or bore, install a suitable prefilter prior to this filter system to prolong filter cartridge life.
Safely isolate the water supply prior to installing the filter system to avoid injury and property damage.
The WFA HiFlow system filters water down to half a micron. The filter’s very fine mechanical and chemical filtering process removes chlorine, dirt, cysts and many other potential contaminants. When water is filtered so finely it can absorb part of everything it comes into contact with. This can cause taste and odour issues.
Accordingly, you may find that with new kitchen tapware the braided flex hose supplied with the new kitchen tap has a rubber internal. This rubber internal may, in some instances, cause taste and odour issues when the filtered water first comes into contact with the hose.
Should this occur then flush the filtered water through the hose over a period of time to remove taste and odour issues.
If this does not solve the issue please contact the WFA Customer Service Centre on 1300 785 355. WFA’s distributors have available to purchase, a replacement hose, with a special food grade internal, to resolve the taste or odour issue.
WATER FILTERS AUSTRALIA PTY LTD
National Customer Services Centre
1300 785 355